Who is La Dolce Vita Studio?
We are Bradford and Melanie Watson. Husband and wife, best friends, photographers, and business partners. We are completely opposite and completely the same all at once.
- He is quiet.
- She is not.
- He was born in the mountains of Tennessee.
- She was born just blocks from the ocean.
- He is an amazing guitar player and vocalist.
- She plays rock band drums and sings only when she is sure no one is listening.
- She is the oldest of four children.
- He is the baby of the family.
- She has a fiery temper.
- He is always cool and collected.
- He is technical.
- She is free flowing.
- He is an amazing baseball player.
- She prefers individual sports like running, cycling, and impromptu living room dancing.
- He loves playing old school NES games.
- She believes Mario Kart for Nintendo 64 is the best version of Mario Kart ever and refuses to play any other version.
- He is brilliant.
- She is too.
- He thinks she is the most beautiful girl in the world.
- She agrees! (just kidding) She thinks he is the most beautiful boy in the world!
Sames and Opposites. The yin to each other’s yang… or something like that. We are both totally cheesy and goofy and love just having fun no matter what we are doing. We have a fierce love for comedy and are currently obsessed with Flight of the Conchords. Our chihuahua Lucy is the best little fur baby any dog parents could ever ask for. She will always be our first child. We have an enormous collection of music and our taste is wildly out of control. We love listening to audio books while taking long road trips, playing board games and snuggling on the couch late at night. Together we are a perfect match. Bringing light and dark, right brain and left brain, masculine and feminine together in all that we do. We are passionate about our love for each other and about our love for photography. We are so blessed to be able to share our gifts with the world doing exactly what we love most… capturing emotions and moments as art to be cherished for generations. We look forward to meeting you and capturing all the sweetness in your life!
Photo by Liza Edith Photography