As if you couldn’t tell from our website or past blog posts, we are extremely passionate about our upcoming retreat, The Wild Rest. It is an unplugged artist’s retreat in a gorgeous log cabin nestled in the mountains of Northern Georgia where we are going to be leading a group of talented and passionate people in discussions, growth, and learning. Topics we’ll be covering include: finding your creative voice, finding the balance between your art and your customers, marketing and social media, client management, portfolio management, business tips from our own experiences, disconnecting from the noise, maximizing your strengths for profitability, etc. Bradford and I will be there along with our friends, Nate & Becka, at your disposal for 3 days! You can ask us as many questions as you like. We’ll be mixing times of intense learning and growth with fun breaks and activities. Come be refreshed, get refocused, and make connections with people that will continue to encourage and support you as you grow. This is a completely unique retreat experience that we are utterly excited and passionate about.
We are so excited, in fact, that after receiving many moving messages from artists wanting to take part but held back by finances, we are offering admission to EVERYONE at a “PAY WHAT YOU CAN” rate. While we do have some expenses to cover, we want to try something new when it comes to events of this kind and let you offer what you can. We believe this will be such a fantastic experience that we want it to be available to everyone, no matter how much money they make. So send us an offer and grab a seat today!
No joke… this is the real deal my friends! We’ve decided to give back to this beautiful photographic community of ours and offer seats to our retreat at a PAY WHAT YOU CAN rate. Wanna come? Send us an offer!
1. The offer expires at 11:59pm EST July 31st, 2012. We need to know a head count with some advance notice for our planning.
2. We reserve the right to turn down offers that are too low (Good karma and all that jazz, people.)
3. We are extending this offer to anyone who wants to attend this retreat. You do not have to be a photographer to attend, although the teaching will be photography-heavy.
4. If you are already attending, or cannot attend and want to gift a seat to someone at a pay-what-you-can rate you are more than welcome to do that. Email us with your offer.
5. Got questions? Want to snag a spot? Email us at TheWildRest@gmail.com
6. Spots are limited. There’s only so many people that we can fit comfortably in the cabin so don’t wait to snag one! Do it right now.
7. This offer only applies to the retreat itself, not transportation or lodging. (We have a hotel block with a discounted rate for our attendees at a nearby spot that you are more than welcome to take advantage of.)
8. In case you’re curious, the original price of a seat was $1500/person.
Want to read more about the retreat? Check out our official Wild Rest website here. Email us now to make an offer and secure your seat: email@example.com. Our retreat is also sponsored by these AMAZING companies who have donated tons of incredible swag for us to gift to our attendees! You won’t want to miss out on these goods!
Links to all of our incredible sponsors: Pixel2Canvas || ShootQ || Preveal || MUSEA || Finao || Kelly Moore Bags || Be True Designs || Totally Rad Actions || Big Folio || PadProof || Pictage || Album Exposure