Kelley is the mother to two gorgeous teenage girls. She contacted me this past Fall to do a session with just her and her daughters to mark a milestone in what has been a crazy year of change in their lives. We wanted to incorporate something uplifting and symbolic of starting fresh in their lives and so we got these fantastic balloons to add an element of fun and airiness to their shoot. There is something about a balloon that always leaves you feeling hopeful and optimistic and that is exactly what we wanted to bring to the session to celebrate a new and wonderful chapter they have begun. We really had a great time working with these girls. They were all so beautiful and kind and it was touching to witness the love between a mother and her daughters. Every little girl should be so lucky to have someone who adores them as much as Kelley adores her girls. We were so happy to be a part of their world for a bit and make them feel like supermodels for a day. We hope you all enjoy these. Kelley… you all were such a pleasure to photograph. Wishing you all lots of love and joy this year.
Jacksonville Portrait Photographers | The Gorgeous Felts Family
Browse related posts:
- The Walker Family | Florida Portrait Photographers
- Knoxville Portrait Photographers | The DeLaura Family
- The Morant Family Session | Jacksonville maternity photographers
- How’d They Do That??? Before & After’s Featuring Mark & Dara | Jacksonville Portrait Photographers
- Hilary and Austin | Jacksonville Portrait Photography